At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Crown Vintage Tanger Womens Boots Black suede 6.5 US 4.5 UK WBMf
- Gina Black patent platform court shoes in size 5. Very Stylish
- Kickers Black Leather Platform shoes Uk Size 8 Euro Size 41
- Ladies Fringe Metal Decor Ankle Boots Side Zip Hidden Wedge Heel Slouch shoes
- Naturalizer Cocoa Comfort Loafer w gold Tone Front Detail-S-8.5W-MSRP 89.00
- RANGONI FIRENZE Womans Black Suede with Brown Stripes Ankle Boots - Size 8B
- SCHNÜRER HIGH HEELS OVERKNEE STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER Gr 38 Khaki 6982
- Thalia Sodi Frauen Stiefel black Groesse 7 US 38 EU
- Womens Pointed Toe Satin Pull On Rhinestones Party Stilettos high Heels shoes V1
- Womens Pumps White Lace Up Holloe Out Round Toe Flat Heel Casual Comfort shoes
- Bare Traps Womens SAKARI Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Mushroom, Size 6.5 VzZi
- Caterpillar Revolver Steel Toe Work Boot - Men's Size Unknown - Brown
- DREAM PAIRS Women's Foxy Brown Faux Fur Mid Calf Riding Combat Boots Size 8 M US
- GRANDCO SANDALS Beach Pool THONG JAGUAR MULTI-COLOR GEMSTONES DRESSY WEDGE HEEL
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.