At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- BNIB Ego shoes Over The Knee Khaki Lycra Pointed Toe Heeled Boots Size 4
- Aldo Contina Boots Black Size UK 5
- Cheryl Cole Black Ankle Leather Boots Size 37
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Frauen Sandalen mit Absatz
- Brooks Women's Ravenna 8 Running Walking shoes Size 7B US bluee Purple
- Gentle Souls by Kenneth Cole Iona Flat Slide Sandals Black , 9 US 40EU A-16
- Official Star Wars R2D2 Comfy Slippers Slides (S, M or L)
- Naturalizer Amabelle, Pantuflas womenes, Punta Abierta, Casual
- Ladies Formal Work Mary Janes Dress shoes OL Office Loafers Heels Pumps All Size
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.