At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- BNIB Ego shoes Over The Knee Khaki Lycra Pointed Toe Heeled Boots Size 4
- Aldo Contina Boots Black Size UK 5
- Cheryl Cole Black Ankle Leather Boots Size 37
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Frauen Sandalen mit Absatz
- BRIGHTON - Black leather flat ballet shoes size 7.5B
- NEW CLARKS GABRIEL MYTH PURPLE COMBI LEATHER SHOE - UK sizes 5.5D and 6D
- Men's Danner Boots Quarry Size 8.5 workboots Goretex Brown leather 10” Steel Toe
- Asics Hypersprint 5 Track Athletic Men's shoes
- Ladies Low Chunky Block Heel Elasticated Faux Suede Chelsea Ankle Boots
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.